查看: 784|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

美国国务院新闻发布会对王立军夜闯领馆的回复

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2-8-2012 17:17:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
翻译@猪头非

QUESTION: -- specifically these reports coming out of China that a deputy mayor of Chongqing had sought refuge at the consulate in Chengdu and that there had been an unexpected increase in security personnel around the consulate for a while. What can you tell us about any of this?
问:从中国传出的报道称重庆的一位副市长在成都领事馆寻求避难,领事馆周边也一度突然增加许多安保人员。你能告诉我们相关的信息吗?
MS. NULAND: Well, I think you’re referring to reports about the vice mayor of Chongqing – right – City. So his name is Wang Lijun. Wang Lijun did request a meeting at the U.S. Consulate General in Chengdu earlier this week in his capacity as vice mayor. The meeting was scheduled, our folks met with him, he did visit the consulate and he later left the consulate of his own volition. So – and obviously, we don’t talk about issues having to do with refugee status, asylum, et cetera.
答:我想你指的是关于重庆市副市长的报道。他的名字叫王立军。王立军在本周早些时候确实以副市长的身份要求在美国成都总领事馆会面。这次会面是预先安排好的,我们的工作人员见了他。他确实到访了领事馆随后自己决定离开。我们显然不谈论与难民状态或避难等有关的话题。
QUESTION: Okay. But – so can you tell us exactly when that meeting took place?
问:好。但是,你能告诉我们这次会面到底是什么时候发生的吗?
MS. NULAND: I believe – we’re here on Wednesday – I believe it was Monday, but if that is not right, we will get back to you.
答:我们今天是周三,我相信那是周一——但如果这个时间不对的话,我们会再告知你的。
QUESTION: Do you have any information about what – have you had any subsequent contact with him? Because there’s some questions about his whereabouts.
问:你们跟他有后续的接触吗?因为我们对他的下落有问题。
MS. NULAND: Yeah. To my knowledge, we have not.
答:就我所知,没有(再接触)。
QUESTION: And aside from any possible thing that you couldn’t talk about on asylum can you tell us what he did talk about there? What was the purpose of this meeting?
问:既然你不能谈论关于避难的话题,你能告诉我们他在那里到底说了什么吗?这次会面的目的是什么?
MS. NULAND: Frankly, I don’t have anything at the moment on the substance of the meeting.
答:坦率地说,我目前对这次会面的实质内容没有任何信息。
QUESTION: Can you say why you said he used – why you used the term, “he left the consulate of his – on his own volition”?
问:你能告诉我们你为什么使用“他自己决定离开领馆”这种字眼吗?
MS. NULAND: Well again, there has been some reporting to indicate that that might not have been the case, but it was the case.
答:有些报道认为可能不是这种情况,但这确实就是真实的情况。
QUESTION: Okay. The reporting being that he had been forced to leave or that had been dragged out, or -
问:好。报道说的是他可能被强迫离开或被拖出去的?
MS. NULAND: There’s been unusual reporting about all of this. So just to reaffirm for you, that he walked out, it was his choice.
答:关于这件事情有一些不寻常的报道,所以只是向你确认:他是走出去的,这是他的选择。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表